What You Crave vs What You Need
- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.
There’s a difference between somebody who wants you and somebody who would do anything to keep you.
— (via kissnecks)
when someone’s flaws are not flaws in your eyes, you’re fucked.
— (via girlchoking)
Your Fave is Problematic: Timmy Turner
- cheated on his math test
- stole from his mom’s purse